hope Index du Forum

hope
Forum du RP Hope, géré par Guydark

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Former addicts share hope for the future

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    hope Index du Forum -> hope -> Hors RP
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Nov - 12:14 (2017)    Sujet du message: Former addicts share hope for the future Répondre en citant

Hi there,

Three addicted along with the father of one of the communities at the United States. The speakers, with a panel of experts from around the San Luis Valley, wanted to pass on a message of hope to the country faces an opioid epidemic.

Christina Turner, who has been sober for three and a half years, told the audience that she started with meth before transitioning to pills and heroin. It gave her confidence.

"Then I did not have any kids so I was free to do whatever I want," Turner said. "I figured I was not hurting anybody but myself. That was the way I justified it ... I felt 10 feet tall and bullet proof. "

Eventually things turned for the worse. Though she was robbed and held at gunpoint because of her addiction, she continued to use. It became its first and second goal of joining the military.

"Everyone was important to me, if they did not revolve around drugs, they got pushed away," said Turner.

For more check these motion graphics examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Nov - 12:14 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    hope Index du Forum -> hope -> Hors RP Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation