hope Index du Forum

hope
Forum du RP Hope, géré par Guydark

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Issues with RP

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    hope Index du Forum -> hope -> RP
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

MessagePosté le: Mar 21 Nov - 07:25 (2017)    Sujet du message: Issues with RP Répondre en citant

HI,
I have a major issue with RP balancing in this game where it tries to force you to play higher tiers in order to gain more RP. So why is it that my premium P-63 gets a research swing of tier 1 to tier 4 whereas my Talismanned T-34 1942 only gets to the next tier? I understand its to force players to earn a tank then move into it but it seems like a gross imbalance when I'm earning 6k RP a match at lower tiers when researching a Tier 4 tank and the RP that should go to that is thrown up in the air and vanishes and only tags on 1900 RP to the Tier 4 I'm researching. And not to mention it doesn't even tell you how much RP loss you get for researching outside of the zone it specifies. I shouldn't be getting punished for playing a tier I love. My suggestion? Make Tier 1-4 all the same in terms of research boost then make tier 5 a somewhat exclusive tier where you are receiving less. Stop restricting the lower tiers to terrible RP gain for trying to earn a higher tank.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/364532-issues-with-rp/
advertisements examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 21 Nov - 07:25 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    hope Index du Forum -> hope -> RP Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation